WOMEN'S WELLNESS ATLANTA
Maternal/Reproductive Mental Health Services · Individual Therapy · College/University Students · Yoga Therapy
A Licensed Professional Here to Guide You
We’re living in anxiety-producing times. If you are experiencing worry, overwhelm, discouragement, and anger regularly, you have good reason to - there is so much to contend with each day! For many women, life can feel more like survival than anything else. At Women's Wellness Atlanta, I provide services focused on skill development to help alleviate day-to-day anxiety & stressors as well as tools to cope with significant life changes. Building genuine relationships and creating a safe space for clients of all backgrounds is important to me. Also important - a little laughter along the way!
Although I often work with clients experiencing anxiety & overwhelm, dissatisfaction in relationships or just feeling frustrated or “stuck”, I also have expertise in working with parents encountering challenges with their kids. My treatment approach includes cognitive behavioral techniques, mindfulness & other evidence-based therapies.
You might also find me…
· Walking my dog and listening to podcasts. Current favorites: We Can Do Hard Things, Raising Good Humans, Good Inside, the Daily & Fresh Air.
· Dreaming up the next place I want to travel to.
· Volunteering! Giving back is important to me. I am a board member at a non-profit org called Furnish with Love(FWL). FWL gifts design and home furnishings to families that have worked to secure jobs and stable housing after experiencing homelessness and/or unstable housing.
Education History and Certificate Training
University of Miami, Ph.D
University of Texas at Austin, M.A.
The George Washington University, B.A.
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
Services offered include:
Types of Therapy
· Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
· Culturally Sensitive
· Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
· Exposure Response Prevention
· Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
· Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
· Elders (65+)
· College students
· Gay Allied
· Lesbian Allied
· Transgender Allied